I got these riddles from the back of a cereal box, the first person to get the most right gets to pick either 2 prayer bracelets, or 1 Japanese yen necklace. Just post your answers in the comment box. Here are the 6 riddles…
1. Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?
2. There was an airplane crash and every single person was lost, but two people survived. How is this possible?
3. What month has 28 days?
4. Pronounced as one letter, and written with three, two letters there are and two only in me. I’m double, I’m single, I’m black, blue, and grey, I’m read from both ends, and same either way. What am I?
5. I turn around once. What is out will not get in. I turn around again. What is in will not get out. What am I?
6. I can be cracked, I can be made, I can be told, I can be played. What am I?
That is all the riddles I have for you, so now you can just enter your answers in the comments.